15 Life Lessons I Live by
There are so many lessons we learn in our lifetime, however, like most, I have a few of my favorites that I wanted to share.
Below are 15 life lessons I believe keep me going.
- Life is always changing, do not take anything for granted
- Actions speak louder than words. You cannot procrastinate your way into a better life.
- Phrases to live by:
- Look at your progress (not only your goal). This will keep you motivated.
- Don’t waste time comparing yourself to anyone else. Time spent on comparison will be time wasted.
- Being rich is not measured by material things; rather on seeking new experiences.
- Fear has two meanings:
- Confidence is key, however, not arrogance. Believe in yourself and everyone else will also believe in you.
- Remember, love, compassion, kindness – all the best things in life are free.
- When you fail – get up and try again. There is no failure, only lessons that we learn.
- Sharing your life with the right people makes life worthwhile. Surround yourself with optimistic people you love.
- Time is the most important thing you can influence. Don’t waste it.
- Asking for advice means that you are willing to learn. We do not know everything.
- A positive attitude breeds a positive outcome. Remember that.
- “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life,”Confucius