Why do the Rest when you can Delegate and Take a Rest?
Member feature : by Sizile Msomi of Sizile VA
Having a VA is not something that comes from luxury but often a necessity due to intense schedules and expectations. With this in mind, how do you know when you need a Virtual Assistant?
- You don’t get to finish your daily to-do-list as planned.
- You forget about other important tasks/ events either work-related or personal.
- You miss deadlines on your submissions for reports or Board documents.
- You double-book yourself on meetings/ events or miss some appointments.
- Your work-life balance is off the hook between family and work.
- You struggle to cope with too many tasks that you are supposed to undertake.
- You don’t have time to do travel arrangements or and event planning.
- You easily get destructed or anxious due to lots of work and end up not coping with workload
- You can’t afford to pay full-time staff’s salary, bonuses, allowance, medical aid, retirement plans, leave payout and other benefits.
- You prefer to focus more on strategic tasks than doing administration.
If you’ve read through this whole list and you nodded and answered yes to about everything, then perhaps it is time you consider contracting a Virtual Assistant who will just focus on clearing your to-do-list and offload your time-consuming tasks from meetings, travel, events, diary management, emails, research, reports, presentations, customer service, social marketing etc. We offer a wide range of services.
This is how you can manage your workload:
- Get help/ support
There is no excuse for not having a VA working remotely with you to get things done when we are available at Sizile VA to assist you reduce your workload. Sizile VA is here to offer a helping hand in off-loading your workload.
For more information about Sizile Msomiand how Sizile VA can assist your business, please do visit our members page.